Monday, April 13, 2009

Egg Decorating

We had a long fun Easter weekend. On Saturday we colored and decorated eggs. I found puppy and kitty ones which Bailey loved. Bailey had lots of fun doing this, she was amazed at how the eggs changed colors. Now I have to explain the hair and nails. Bailey has gotten into doing her own hair. She likes to put clips and bows in. So being the wonderful mother that I am I allow her to have her freedom of expression, in the comfort of her own home of course. And as for the nails, those are band aides. I walked in to the bathroom to find tons of wrappers on the floor and Bailey decided that she would make fake nails with them, what an imagination.

1 comment:

  1. She is too cute. I love the bandaid idea! Don't let her tell B that though. HAHA! I have a hard enough time keeping them around.

    ReplyDelete