Thursday, August 28, 2014

Branson Part 3-World Series 2014

On Thursday morning we headed back to the fields for more games.  This was the first day of bracket play.  Our first team was a team from New Mexico.  Bailey pitched this game and was throwing AWESOME!!  I have to say I am very proud of this girl.  It is so amazing to see her improve game after game.  She really takes everything in and tries to learn all she can.  Of course she is 9 years old and sometimes tears will set in or she will become upset, but I try to use those moments to teach her to be strong and to push thru, nothing is ever perfect and you can learn from each experience wether its bad or good. 

Here she is #1, always watching the game, love her!

I had both Blake and Campbell with me so taking pictures was kind of a struggle, as it is all the time these days!  Here Bailey is up to bat, she has a very confident presence in the box.

Once again my picture taking was laking but I did snag these of her pitching on their final game.  They fought hard in this game.  They came back from being benind and lost by 2 runs.  They had some terrible umps this game and I think if a few plays were called as they should have been they would have won this final game.


No comments:

Post a Comment