Saturday, July 5, 2014

One Month Old

Blake turned one month old on May 10, 2014.  Mommy hadn't quite gotten with it yet and she had no cute outfit or scenery for Blake's picture, but she promises that will change.  Being older this pregnancy has been really different for me and my recovery has been a lot slower than in the past, but we are getting there.  Blake is such a wonderful baby, he is just so calm and easy going and I am praying that doesn't change.  He loves to eat, be held, and sleep.  We are still up several times a night but its all worth it to see this cute little boys face.  Daddy is a great help and we usually work as a team with one doing the changing and one doing the feeding.   Blake is quite the cuddler and he mommy are enjoying our time home together.

Blake sleeps in mommy and daddy's room in a rock-n-play, which he loves!  I think its because it feels so cozy and is not a wide open space like a crib.  He is eating 3 oz's per feeding and eats about every 2 hours.  He is wearing 0-3 month clothes, and growing like a weed!  We don't really have a schedule at this point, jut taking things as they come and I think it makes Blake a happier baby.  He hardly cries unless he's hungry, he is just an all around good baby.  Mommy is loving being home with him and very thankful that we will have these next few weeks together.  I'm getting to take Bailey and Campbell to school each morning and that is something that I really enjoy doing.  Even though our lives have changed in so many ways I just couldn't imagine not having Blake with us.  I always knew that I wanted to have a 3rd child because I always felt like there was something missing from our family, now I know why!

No comments:

Post a Comment