Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013


I had the girls pictures done before Valentine's Day with my good friend Julie Dawkins.  She does these mini sessions around the holidays and they always turn out super cute.  I made a collage and put some of my favorites.  I have also discovered a great place to order pictures called MPIX, love the!.  You order your pictures online but they are great prints at awesome prices.  They just had a 50% off sale for anything 8x10 and over, so I got a  16X20 for about $12.00, awesome!  And like I said the pictures look like they came from your photographer.  They also ship super quick, I got my order in less than a week.  The girls are doing awesome and they are getting along wonderfully.  Campbell loves her big sister and Bailey loves telling Campbell what to do, its a win win.  The month of February has kept us very busy.  We have had basketball, softball, or both everyday of the week.  It has been exhausting but Bailey is loving it and that is all that matters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment