Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day 2011

We'll if this picture doesn't sum it all up for you I don't know what will. One kid throwing up gang signs, no sorry I think that means six, haha, and the other is picking her nose. Mother's Day just doesn't get any better than that. I decided to take these pictures at the end of a long day and as you can see it didn't really work to well. Bailey and I have the Oklahoma wind blown hairdo's going on and Campbell, well Campbell is just being herself. She has recently discovered her nose and she has also discovered that her finger will fit up there, and the best part is yet to come. You guessed it, she has learned that her finger will pull things out of her nose that she will then proceed to put in her mouth, isn't that awesome!!



We'll we did have a great mother's day at the Melton's. Saturday evening I received a card that plays music, which Campbell loves and some beautiful flowers. And then out of no where Bailey says that she wants to do the dishes, so I showed her right where to go and she and daddy cleaned the kitchen for me. I was in heaven.



We had a great day together as a family and we then went over t my moms for a family cookout. I decided that I wanted to get my mom something that we could do together that we have both never done before, so we will be going to get facials in the coming weeks so I will keep you posted on that. Thank you guys for everything I love you lots. I am so lucky to have such a great husband who is always looking out for me, I love you Tim. And thank you Bailey and Campbell, the best daughters any mommy could ever have, I love you!



Check out the stud above, how lucky am I? How does he get those muscles so big?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment