Friday, January 7, 2011

Bailey is 6

On December 28, 2010 Bailey turned 6 years old. I cannot believe that this day has come. It always feels like it is forever away but believe me it will sneek right up on you.

Baileys official birthday was the Tuesday after Christmas. She decided that she wanted to eat at the Macaroni Grill so we had a small party there with all the grandparents.

I got Bailey this Barbie case that has all different colors of make-up in it and she was in LOVE with it. I loved it because the colors in it were actually pretty and she didn't look like a clown after putting on the make-up by herself.

Here she is all done, she looks beautiful. She was so proud of herself.


I surprised her with this balloon at the restaurant. I loved the gasp and happy, lighted look on her face, it was priceless.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she is 6!!!!!
    Happy Birthday Bailey!
    Love you,
    Jenn, Xavier, and Reese

    ReplyDelete