Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dishes, Cake, and Costumes

We'll as usual it has been crazy around here lately, I don't think that a day goes by that I don't think that I will actually loose my mind. I have found a little relief in the house cleaning department. Bailey decided that she wanted to do the dishes and she was in love, amen thank you Jesus. She loved playing in the water, she says "its so much fun mommy!" I say knock yourself out kid, ha!

We had a Halloween bash at Joe Marina tonight, complete with costume contest, that we won last year as Cinderella. But no such luck this year. Its amazing to me how I can slave and slave making a tooth fairy costume and not win a thing, but a store bought Cinderella costume and your a sure win, who knew? Anyways, Bailey wanted to be the tooth fairy so I made a wand, sweatshirt with a giant tooth that says Tooth Fairy, a goody bag with a giant tooth that says Teeth, and one big fluffy multi-colored, and don't forget glitter filled tutu. But as you can see it was worth all the work and she looks adorable. Miss Campbell is a pumpkin fairy complete with orange wings and tutu. I will be sure to take extra good pics on Halloween to show all my intricate details, ha!


On Tuesday we took Campbell for her 1st birthday pictures so of course we had to have a cake. Since I decided to wait until the last minute I had to decorate the cake myself. So I headed to hobby Lobby and a few hours, some ribbon and scrapbook paper later we have a 1 year birthday cake, and yes I think I should go in the cake decorating business, not baking just decorating, they have a degree for that , right? Oh and by the way after we got to the picture place and were ready for the cake pictures, of course my sweet baby would have nothing to do with it and proceeded to start crying, go figure.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment