Tuesday, November 17, 2009

7 Weeks Old

I know I say it every time but I cant believe that she's 7 weeks old. It seems like your pregnant forever and then once their born time just flies by. She is growing and changing so much. She has all these cute facial expressions that just crack me up. She is such a good baby and pretty much cries only when she wants something. Things are getting smoother now we are starting to figure each other out. I can tell her moods and sense what she wants instead of trying a million things before figuring it out. She is sleeping for 4-5 hrs straight on most nights, so I am thankful for that. She is amazed by Bailey and just looks at her with such interest. Bailey will just talk to her so sweetly, its so precious. I am so thankful that they are getting along, for now anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment