Sunday, September 6, 2009

No Baby Yet!

I have been in computer hiding the last few weeks. We have had some issues with our computer and I haven't been able to use it. I can now use it but cant post pictures yet. So here's a quick update. Bailey started school-she is in pre-k but is still going to St. Stephens where she went last year. I was afraid that to much change would be just that, to much, with the baby and all so she will go to BA next year. She is doing very well and is very excited for the baby to come. She keeps looking at my stomach and saying momma shes gettin really big in there, its so cute. We have had some nervous moments with the baby. I spent the afternoon in the hospital a week ago because my blood pressure has been up. All my tests came out great and Campbell looked great on the monitor so they sent me home and told me to take it easy. Now my glucose is up but the doctor is just watching me close since there isn't much else he can do. But I am doing ok and happy to report that a c-section date has been set for the 27th.

1 comment:

  1. The 27th of September? OMG that is very soon!!! I hope you had a great shower today and a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete