Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Vacation Is Coming!!

We are going on our annual redneck vacation to Branson this Sunday. We don't know why we like going there so much, but we do. Last year was the first year that Bailey was old enough to enjoy it and she had a blast. So here are some pic's from last year. It is amazing to look at these pictures and see how much Bailey has changed in the past year. And never mind my super blond hair, I was pregnant at this time and I don't know what I was thinking, I obviously wasn't.

Bailey loved going to White Water, in fact she is already talking about it now. We stayed at a Bed and Breakfast on the lake, which was lots of fun. Tim and Bailey could have spent hours throwing rocks in the lake. I guess that's why we love Branson because every time you go you can do something different, and the outlet malls are great to!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, Bailey looks so young in these pictures. And I think your hair looked good. :)

    ReplyDelete