Monday, May 4, 2009

Baby Update

I am now 17 weeks and 2 days along. I went to the doctor last Monday and everything is going very well. I was able to hear the baby's heartbeat and alot of movement, which I am also now feeling. We will do another ultrasound at the next appointment so that we can determine the sex of the baby. Yes, I want to know what it is so that I can prepare. I'm a planner and need the sense of security knowing that I have everything that I will need when we bring our new bundle of joy home. I have started purchasing some things like a stroller and co-sleeper, but I have found that Bailey likes to try out all the things on her baby dolls to make sure that the baby will like it. Her baby doll is currently wearing some of the baby clothes that I purchased, it's so cute. I also have to be careful when taking her shopping because she wants to buy everything that she sees for the new baby. But she is partial to little girls because she keeps picking out these tiny newborn dresses, it's precious. I have been getting very bad headaches and body aches everyday and I'm tired all the time, so I am taking it easy. Other than that all is very well and I am starting to get very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment